CB Cares Educational Foundation is a community coalition of individuals, businesses, and agencies, whose goal is to promote positive values, attitudes, and behaviors, particularly in our community's youth. For over 18 years our mission has been to engage, empower, and link individuals and organizations to meet this end. The framework for CBCEFs' programs and initiatives is the 40 Developmental Assets, a research-based approach to cultivating the most important qualities which create caring, competent, and resilient individuals. The more assets an individual possesses, the more likely they are "protected" from the risk factors that face them in their daily lives.
The family-friendly one price admission
THE PUMPKIN GALLERY
Come witness the imaginative artistry of the carvers as they magically transform these large pumpkins into glowing works of art between the archways of the Moravian Tile Works in historical Doylestown, PA.
GOURDY B Coloring Contest
Enter to Win a VIP Pumpkinfest Family Fun Pass!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Color in Gourdy B with crayons, colored pencils or paint.
2. Entries may be dropped off in person at Doylestown Borough Hall or mail directly to:
3. Contest is open to all elementary school age children
4. ALL contest entries must include the child’s name, age, address, phone # and family’s email
5. Only (1) entry per child and all entries become the property of CB Cares EF
6. Deadline for submissions: October 10, 2014
7. Three (3) Winners will be selected and awarded a VIP Pumpkinfest 2014 Family Fun Pass!!
Innovative Learning Grants
CBCEF is pleased to introduce Innovative Learning Grants for CBSD administrators, teachers and principals. These grants have been established with generous support from our EITC (Educational Improvement Tax Credit) partners in the community.
ILG Application and Guidelines will be available in the fall.
Congratultions! Grantees for 2013-2014:
Butler MS - Ghana Walk
Cold Spring ES - Technolgists, Scienctists, Researchers, Writers & Readers
Holicong MS - Positive Identify Through Impovisational Acting Techniques
Holicon MS - Science & Math in the English Classroom Library
Pine Run & Buckingham ES - Buddy Bench
Grantees receiving funds for 2014-2015:
Barclay ES - Bullying Prevention
CB West - Restorative Practices
Jamison ES - Global Kids
Unami MS - 21st Century Environmental Science Education
Thanks to our EITC partners:
Fred Beans Auto Dealerships
COACH BILL CHARLTON
AWARD WINNER 2014