Mark Your Calendar
The family-friendly one price admission
THE PUMPKIN GALLERY
Come witness the imaginative artistry of the carvers as they magically transform these large pumpkins into glowing works of art between the archways of the Moravian Tile Works.
GOURDY B Coloring Contest
Enter to Win a VIP Pumpkinfest Family Fun Pass!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Color in Gourdy B with crayons, colored pencils or paint.
2. Entries may be dropped off in person at Doylestown Borough Hall or mail directly to:
3. Contest is open to all elementary school age children
4. ALL contest entries must include the child’s name, age, address, phone # and family’s email
5. Only (1) entry per child and all entries become the property of CB Cares EF
6. Deadline for submissions: October 10, 2014
7. Three (3) Winners will be selected and awarded a VIP Pumpkinfest 2014 Family Fun Pass!!
If you are interested in performing at venues throughout Central Bucks, contact Barbara Gross, 215-489-9120 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Beginning last year, we took CBCEF Parent Rap program “on the road” to our local schools. We felt that it would be easier for Home and School Associations and Parent Councils to choose the date and time for interested parents. We will continue this approach this coming year, where we will bring professionals to you to answer your parenting questions. The format is an informal discussion, not a presentation, facilitated by these professionals, with a give and take between parents who contribute valuable insights from their own experiences. If you would like to have a Parent Rap at your school, speak to your 40 Assets Parent Ambassador, Home and School President, or Principal about your interest.*There is no charge for a Parent Rap session-your school can book as many as they like. For more information, contact Barbara Gross at 215-489-9120 or email@example.com
252 W. Swamp Road, Suite #5, Doylestown
Bring whatever issues you
Did you miss it?
Comcast 28/Verizon 40
CB CARES EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION
Join CB Cares as we promote Family Day-A Day to Eat
The National Center on Addiction and Substance