PUMPKINFEST 2020 TAKES TO THE STREETS OF DOYLESTOWN!
CB Cares Educational Foundation brought the long-standing tradition of Pumpkinfest to the streets of Doylestown on October 24 and 25.
Voting has ended for Pumpkinfest 2020. Winners will be announced soon!
CARVERS & LOCATIONS
Everyone viewing the pumpkins throughout the Borough will be REQUIRED to wear a mask over their noses and mouths at all times and maintain six feet for social distancing. Tickets are not required.
Pumpkins can be viewed beginning at 5 pm on October 24 and 25.
1. Jules Thin Crust - Gabby Miller & Mia Woo (Repko Law)
2. Fabby Do Boutique - Anne O’Day & Leah Arnold (O'Day Orthodontics)
3. Doylestown Historical Society - Ellen Hill (Doylestown Health)
4. Hops/Scotch - Tim Petrosky (Barbara & Rick Lyons)
5. Penn Taproom - Chanin Milnazik
6. Doylestown Inn/Hattery - Jeff Brown (Class-Harlan Real Estate & Doylestown Inn/Hattery)
YOUTH GALLERY - State Street
a. East (Mazaheri Law)
b. West (Central Bucks Education Association CBEA)
c. South (Shelly Law)
7. Siren Records - Mike Cousart (Penn Community Bank)
8. 41 E. State St. - Peg Prizer (Goldman Law)
9. 41 E. State St. - Douglas May (Anthony Robert Haberdashery)
10. 41 E. State St. - Liza Antley
11. 41 E. State St. - Curtis May
There is no designated parking area for the event, but parking will be available throughout the Borough. Please note that W. State Street will be closed to vehicles from Hamilton to Clinton on October 24. Learn more about the Borough's Pedestrian Zones.